Online registration is available on December 2, 2019, through March 6, 2020.
In order to minimize time spent checking in at Event HQ in Vail, we suggest inputting accurate and complete information. Please note we cannot register a person without their correct first and last name. For example, Mrs. Smith or Smith Child is not a valid name. You will be able to add attendees, save registrations and make changes until March 6.
Before starting, make sure you collect the following information:
- An industry member is anyone who is involved in any manner in the telecommunications industry. If registering an industry member, you will need to know the person’s:
- Mail address
- For all registrants, you will need to know their mountain access preference:
- Lift ticket: This is for those who ski or snowboard
- Foot pass: This is for those who do not ski or snowboard but would like to take the gondola up the mountain. We have one on-mountain event which is Friday lunch.
- If registering a person age 17 and under, you will need to know:
- Their age
- The name of their guardian at the event
- Which activities they will participate in (details about activities are on the web site agenda page).
- Youth race: ages 15 and under (Friday)
- Kids Film Fest: all ages (Friday evening)
- Teen Spirit: ages 13 to 17 (Friday evening)
- Kids Party: all ages (Saturday evening)
After submitting a registration:
- Once a registration is submitted, you will receive an invoice requesting payment.
- Please allow three working days to receive your invoice.
- Payment using credit cards will incur a 3.5% fee.
- We can only accept online registrations until March 6. Beginning March 7, you must register in Vail at the event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations with a refund are not available after March 6.
- Changes affecting registration charges are accepted until 5pm MT on March 6, 2020.
- Prior to the above deadline, if payment has been made, the registration fee will be refunded minus a cancellation fee.
- If paid by credit card, there is a 3.5% cancellation fee.
- If paid by check, there is a $25 cancellation fee.
- Beginning March 7, there are no refunds for partial or full cancellations.
- You may substitute another person at no cost through March 6. Beginning March 7, there is a $25 substitution fee and you will need to make that change in Vail during the event.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
CLICK HERE FOR PRICING LIST