In the interest of protecting the health and safety of our athletes and attendees, we regrettably must cancel AS2020 due to the spread of COVID-19. While the event itself is canceled, the organization is committed to its mission of building business relationships and effective networking practices in the telecommunications industry. We will also continue to follow through with our commitment to the US Paralympic Ski and Snowboard Team by moving forward with our spectacular Silent Auction, online.
We are no longer able to register guests prior to the event. However, all additions and changes can be done on-site in Vail when Event HQ opens at 3:00 pm on April 1.
Please note the following items:
- Everyone who wishes to gain entrance into any group functions must be registered including spouses, guests, nannies or children.
- Due to legal requirements, all adults must sign a comprehensive liability release. Only the individual, their spouse or a child’s guardian will be allowed to sign forms and pick up information packets. Please do not request this requirement to be waived.
Please feel free to substitute someone by asking them to register on-site and we will transfer the registration to them.
If you choose to make a substitution after March 7, all changes will be made in Vail at Event HQ and there is a $25 fee for new or revised credentials.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations with a refund are not available after March 6.
- Changes affecting registration charges are accepted until 5 pm MT on March 6, 2020.
- Prior to the above deadline, if payment has been made, the registration fee will be refunded minus a cancellation fee.
If paid by credit card, there is a 3.5% cancellation fee.
If paid by check, there is a $25 cancellation fee.
- Beginning March 7, there are no refunds for partial or full cancellations.
- You may substitute another person at no cost through March 6. Beginning March 7, there is a $25 substitution fee and you will need to make that change in Vail during the event.